In accordance with art. 52 of Legislative Decree 6 September 2005 n. 206 (the "Consumer Code"), you have the right to withdraw from the contract signed with SANS TABÙ S.r.l. (the "Seller" or "SANS TABÙ") without any penalty and without having to provide any reason, within fourteen (14) days from the day you received the products purchased on sanstabu.com.
In accordance with art. 54 of the Consumer Code, you can exercise the right of withdrawal using, at your option, one of the following methods:
- a) contacting the Seller filling the form in the “Contact Us” page; in this case, the Seller will send you confirmation by e-mail of the receipt of the withdrawal declaration and will guide and assist you step by step.
- b) sending an mail to the Seller at firstname.lastname@example.org
- c) sending by post to the Seller another explicit declaration of your decision to withdraw from the contract.
In cases b) and c) your declaration must be sent to the attention of the Customer Service at the registered office of SANS TABÙ S.r.l., located in Via Aurelio Saffi n. 29, Milan. It is understood that, in such cases, it will be your responsibility to prove the correct and timely exercise of the right of withdrawal.
In accordance with art. 57 of the Consumer Code, once exercised the withdrawal from the contract, the products to be returned must be delivered to the courier within fourteen (14) days from the date on which you communicated to the Seller your decision to withdraw from the contract.
In accordance with art. 59 of the Consumer Code, the right of withdrawal is excluded if you have purchased custom-made or customized products or sealed goods that do not lend themselves to be returned for hygienic reasons or connected to health protection and have been opened after delivery.
1. Conditions for exercising the right of withdrawal in accordance with art. 52 of the Consumer Code.
The right of withdrawal is exercised correctly if the following conditions are fully met:
- the right of withdrawal must be regularly exercised within fourteen (14) days of receipt of the products following one of the methods indicated above;
- the products must not have been used, worn, washed;
- the identification tag must still be attached to the products with the disposable seal which forms an integral part of the goods (see in this regard art. 5 below);
- the products must be returned in their original packaging (if you want to return a kit, you must return all the items that make it up);
- the returned products must be delivered to the shipper within fourteen (14) days starting from when you communicated to the Seller your decision to withdraw from the contract;
- the products must not be damaged.
If you have complied with all the required conditions, the Seller, in accordance with art. 56 of the Consumer Code, will reimburse you in full for the price of the products purchased, only the costs of the return being your responsibility, i.e. those for returning the purchased products to the Seller, unless the Seller has expressly exempted you from these expenses at time of purchase and on the further condition that you make use of the shipper and the shipping methods suggested by the Seller in the following paragraph
2. How to return the products to the Seller
The Seller suggests using the UPS (http://www.ups.com/) or BRT (http://www.brt.it/) for the return of the purchased products. If you decide to use UPS or BRT for shipping and to use the pre-printed adhesive label - containing the return address - included in the package containing the products purchased, you will not have to pay the return costs yourself. In fact, the Seller will pay the courier on your behalf, withholding from your refund a lump sum equal to the cost previously incurred for the delivery to your home of the products purchased. Contact UPS or BRT to arrange the pickup. This shipping method also allows you to check, at any time, where each package is located, freeing you from any liability in case of loss or damage to the products during transport. If, on the other hand, you decide to use a forwarder other than UPS and BRT, you will have to pay the costs of the return in person and you will be responsible for any loss or damage to the products during transport. It is understood that, in this case, an amount equivalent to the cost of the standard shipping of the products purchased will also be reimbursed, while, in accordance with art. 56, paragraph 2, of the Consumer Code, any additional costs incurred by you for choosing a different and / or faster type of shipping and delivery than the standard one will not be reimbursed.
3. Conformity checks of returned products
You will be contacted if your return cannot be accepted because it does not comply with the conditions referred to in the previous paragraphs. In the event that your return does not comply with the conditions set out in lett. a), e) and f) of the previous paragraph 1 or in the case referred to in art. 59 of the Consumer Code, you can choose to have the products purchased at your expense. If you refuse this shipment, the Seller reserves the right to retain the products and the amount corresponding to the purchase price of the products.
We also remind you that, pursuant to art. 57, paragraph 2, of the Consumer Code, you will be responsible for the decrease in the value of the products returned to the Seller, consequent to a use of the products other than that necessary to ascertain their nature, characteristics and functioning. Therefore, in the event that your return cannot be accepted because it does not comply with the conditions referred to in letters b), c) and d) of paragraph 1 above, you can choose whether to accept the reduction of the refund, which will be communicated to you by the Seller, due to the decrease in value of the returned products, or if you have the purchased products back at your expense. In the latter case, if you refuse the shipment, the Seller will have the right to retain the products and the amount indicated for the reduction of the refund, due to the decrease in value of the returned products.
The Seller assumes no responsibility in case of products returned by mistake or of forgotten objects in the packages or in the returned products.
4. Timing and method of refund
After the Seller has received your return and checked that all the requirements have been respected, you will receive an e-mail confirming acceptance of the return and SANS TABÙ will proceed with the full refund, that is, if there is a decrease in value of the returned products, you will receive an e-mail in which you will be notified of the amount deducted by way of curtailment of the refund and SANS TABÙ will refund the amount due. Whatever the payment method used by you among those available, the refund is activated by the Seller as soon as possible, and in any case within fourteen (14) days from the date on which he became aware of the exercise of your right of withdrawal, once verified that the withdrawal occurred in compliance with the above conditions.
The actual time for re-crediting or returning the amounts paid by you for the purchase of the products depends on the payment methods used:
- purchase by credit / debit card: the repayment time depends on the credit / debit card management company, but normally takes place within two bank statements. We remind you that the value date of the credit is the same as the debit, so you will not suffer any loss in terms of bank interest;
- purchase via PayPal (if available): the refund will be made to your PayPal account and will be immediately visible. The actual refund on your credit card from your PayPal account depends on the institution that issued the card;
- cash payment on delivery (if available): the refund takes place on the current account indicated by you, therefore the repayment time depends on the correctness of the data you enter; re-credit normally takes place within fourteen (14) days.
In the case of a gift, the refund of the sums will be made to the person who made the payment.
5.Products affected by defects or non-compliant
Without prejudice to the application of mandatory rules to protect the consumer, you can return a product because it is affected by defects or does not comply with what was ordered, by informing the Seller, within thirty (30) days from the day you received the products purchased on sanstabu. com, through the Return Form; if the defect occurs after thirty (30) days, contact Customer Service at email@example.com for more information.
For how to return products, check sections 1 and 2.
SANS TABÙ will check the products that you have returned because they are defective or do not conform to what was ordered and will proceed to a full refund, including shipping costs and the costs you incurred to return the products to SANS TABÙ.
In the event that SANS TABÙ does not detect any defect or lack of conformity in the returned products, you will be informed that your return cannot be accepted and you can choose whether to get back the products purchased. If you refuse the shipment, SANS TABÙ will have the right to retain the products and the amount corresponding to the purchase price of the products, as well as reserve the right to request the costs incurred.
6. Conditions for the exchange of products
In some cases, as specified below, you will have the possibility to change the products purchased with others of the same model, having different size and / or color. The change of products will be possible only if the products in the selected size and / or color are available at the Seller's warehouses.
The exchange request will take place within the following limits:
- only those products purchased, for which this possibility will be expressly provided in the Return Form, may be exchanged;
- you can request the exchange of one or more products purchased only with products of the same model, of different size and / or color. In any case, the options available for the change will be indicated in the Return Form;
- you can request the exchange of one or more products purchased within and not more than fourteen (14) days from the date of their delivery, by filling in the Return Form, to be sent electronically to SANS TABÙ within the aforementioned term. The products to be changed must be delivered to the courier within fourteen (14) days starting from when you communicated to the Seller your decision to change the products;
- you can make a single exchange request for each product purchased;
- the products for which you request a change must be returned to SANS TABÙ in their original packaging, unused, worn, washed or damaged, and the identification tag must still be attached with the disposable seal;
- the products to be changed that are part of a single order must be sent to SANS TABÙ in a single shipment. SANS TABÙ, in fact, reserves the right not to accept products from the same order, shipped for exchange at different times.
If all the conditions mentioned above are correctly respected, once the Return Form containing your exchange request has been filled in and sent, SANS TABÙ will process the same replacement request by sending you a confirmation e-mail for this purpose.
After SANS TABÙ has received the products you intend to change and checked that all the above requirements have been met, SANS TABÙ will check the actual availability of products in the size and / or color you have selected at its warehouses.
In the event that the product or products selected for the exchange are not available in its warehouses, SANS TABÙ will not be able to accept your exchange request and will therefore refund the price of the product or products originally purchased and not replaceable, in accordance with the provisions of the Consumer Code and in the manner provided above.
In the event that the product or products selected for the exchange are available, SANS TABÙ will be able to accept your exchange request and will therefore send you an e-mail confirming that the replacement products have been sent. In this case, the shipment will take place within thirty (30) working days from the date on which SANS TABÙ becomes aware of your exchange request. The shipping costs of the replacement products will be borne by SANS TABÙ.
If the price of the product purchased is lower or higher than the price of the product selected for the exchange, you will not be refunded and / or charged for the difference. However, it remains understood that, as an alternative to the request to replace the product, you can exercise your right of return in accordance with the Consumer Code.
You will be contacted in the event that your exchange request cannot be accepted because it does not comply with the above conditions. In this case, you can choose to get back the products you intended to change at your expense. If you refuse this shipment, SANS TABÙ reserves the right to retain the products and may also retain the amount corresponding to the purchase price of the products themselves, or the amount indicated for the reduction of the refund, due to the decrease in value of returned products, as indicated above.
The replacement product or products may be subject to subsequent return pursuant to art. 52 of the Consumer Code.
7. Product identification tag
We remind you that all the products offered for sale by the Seller are provided with an identification tag fixed with a disposable seal, which is an integral part of the goods. We therefore remind you to try the product without removing the tag and its seal, because the returned products that do not have them will not be accepted.
8. Consumer Code
These Conditions for exercising the right of withdrawal, which form an integral part of the General Conditions of Sale, are governed by Italian law and in particular by the Consumer Code.